Thourgh the two sound projects I did I learned a lot about sounds in films and how they are created.(think foley sounds).
In the first project I did I had to tell a story without having visuals so it completely relied on using sound to tell a story. To do this project I started to imagine my story first, I decided to do a fisherman at the beach, then I outlined every sound I hear at the beach and sounds you could hear at the beach. To gather sounds I created 4 foley sounds conisiting of the walking, moving chair, fish splashing, wood creaking, then gathered sounds from pixelbay.com, then editing all the sounds together in clipchamp. There was about 7 layers of sounds for some scenes. I think you can tell what the story is for the project pretty well but I do think I can definitley make it better and more clear. JacobKamila soundscape p5.
The second project was based on the OWF project I posted about a while back. I had a video this time so I just had to collect the sounds I thought would be in that video. I outlined every sound for every scene and put in what made sense for a classroom environment. I again used a mix of foley and pixelbay to collect sounds and clipchamp to edit it all together. I think I could've done a better job on the sounds I chose but for the most part the sounds are clear and you can tell what the sounds are supposed to be. OWFSound_Jacob
Thursday, October 9, 2025
Sound projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio Post: The final product
This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project: https://drive.goo...
-
Monday, October 20, 2025 Psychological Horror Genre Content Psychological horror focuses less on monsters and gore and more on the mi...
-
This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project: https://drive.goo...
-
For the blog I am going to analyze 3 film openings of the sports-drama genre. This is to get an idea of what my film openings could lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment