For my portfolio project I have decided to do a sports-drama opening. I already have the idea in my mind of the opening I want to do. I have a bit of equitment as my mother use to be a photographer. I want to do a sports opening about a boxer training as we flashback to him losing his final fight. I am very limited by what I have access to so the mise-en-scene has really be used to allow me to make what I envision. I am going to make a storyboard starting next week then after that I am going straight into filming as I want to allow myself to have as much time to edit as possible as that is my weak spot when it comes to making videos. As of now I plan on doing this on my own with very limited if any outside help at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio Post: The final product
This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project: https://drive.goo...
-
Monday, October 20, 2025 Psychological Horror Genre Content Psychological horror focuses less on monsters and gore and more on the mi...
-
This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project: https://drive.goo...
-
For the blog I am going to analyze 3 film openings of the sports-drama genre. This is to get an idea of what my film openings could lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment