Today I did my second day of editing. Today I finished up with the audio and then went onto spliting everything up to where it is all going to be the places that are black boxes weithout text are eventually going to be replaced with the flashback scenes when I film them.
My project is loooking to be about 1 minute 30 seconds which i think is pretty good. I am overall pretty happy with how it is looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio Post: The final product
This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project: https://drive.goo...
-
Monday, October 20, 2025 Psychological Horror Genre Content Psychological horror focuses less on monsters and gore and more on the mi...
-
This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project: https://drive.goo...
-
For the blog I am going to analyze 3 film openings of the sports-drama genre. This is to get an idea of what my film openings could lo...

No comments:
Post a Comment