Saturday, February 21, 2026

Portfolio Post: setting up

     This post is going to be about me setting up for my first da of filming. 

    I started by unpacking the punching bag that I will be revolving my opening around. This one comes unfilled so I will have to fill it myself for it to work.

    I than decided to fill it up with towels. towels provide a good inside as enough of them make it took real but wont make it too hard to hit. I considered filling it up with sand or clothes but I found towels to be the best as they are big so they fill space nicely while also being softer to hit.








    finally I had to pick a place to hang it. Since I am unable to hang it in the roof I figured hanging it on this bar would be my best option. This bar is tall enough where the bag can hang confortable and I will still be able to do what I need to. The only other thing I need to do now is move the bar into a more open area to make it easier to record which I will be doing on recording day as I dont want to move it in the way of my parents garage just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Post: The final product

      This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project:  https://drive.goo...