Now that my idea is done I wanted to focus on what is going to be contained in the film opening. The first thing I am focusing on is the audio.
There are different types of audio that I can use but for my film opening I plan on using Diegetic audio and non-synchronous audio. Diegetic audio is when everything you here is from the world that is being watch so like a car driving by and when you hear it drive thast diegetic but montoge music is non-diegetic as that is added audio that a character would not be able to hear. Non-synchronous audio is audio that does not match up with what is being viewed on screen.
My plan is to only use diegetic audio for the opening and I want to use the sound of punching a punching bag throughout the entire film opening including during the flashback scenes. So that is when the non-synchronous audio would be takening place when during the flashback scenes we would be hearing punching noises even though that is not what we are seeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment