Saturday, February 14, 2026

Portfolio Post: Costume design

     The next thing I want to talk about is the costume design of my character. Although my character seems basic I might be able to tell a story even with such a basic concept.

    In my research I found the most important thing in design a character is getting the mood correct for the costume and having the costume correctly represent the character. So some things I need to consider is how do I want my character to be interpreted based on looks and the functionality of it I dont want my charcter in pants as a boxer.

    Another thing I have to work on is the make-up so in the flashback scenes how do I want to represent that he is loosing. For this luckily I have a sister who will be able to help me out with that.

    


For my character I want to make him similar to this as I want my character to feel like he thinks of himself too high and that he is over confident.

The Factory Theater. (n.d.). A comprehensive guide to theater costumes: Bringing characters to life on stage. https://thefactorytheater.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-theater-costumes-bringing-characters-to-life-on-stage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Post: The final product

      This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project:  https://drive.goo...