Wednesday, February 11, 2026

Portfolio post: character development

    Creating the character

    The concept for my character is heavily inspired by characters like rocky and creed. So the idea I’ve come up with for my character is a former boxing champion that has lost his titles and fame is on his way back up to regain his former glory.

    After I got the concept of the character down I need to get the name down as that is important to any boxer as that is the name they get announced as like Mike Tyson, I needed a name that inspired fear but also skill. The name I came up with was Frank Stone.

    After the name I was than thinking about the character design and the best I could come up with is a little boring but its the stereotypical training boxer design, a sweater, boxing gloves, a pair of shorts on, and his boxing outfit is just boxing shorts and gloves.

    This is my idea for the my character that is followed in my film opening, he is a little stereotypical but that is sort of the point I want him to feel familiar while also being unique. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Post: The final product

      This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project:  https://drive.goo...