The next thing I needed to focus on is props. Props are any object that could be interacted with onscreen.
For my props I had to go into researching what other boxing movies such as rocky and creed to see what props they use. The most common props in boxing movies. Un-surprisingly the most common prop for a boxing movie was a pair of boxing gloves.
So for my movie opening ive ordered a pair of boxing gloves and a punching bag as a prop to use to show my chracter training his skills. for my opening these are really the two props I need as far as I am aware but I am continuing research by watching more boxing films to see what other props I could add.
Some other props I have are weights like you would find in a gym to futher sell the idea that his is training hard. the weights I have are dumbells, a bench press, plates, and box jumps.
No comments:
Post a Comment