Last class we were asigned into groups with other people in the class to go over our ideas and get some contructive critism and how to possible improve our projects.
The first person in my group went over her idea and her idea was some sort of drama type movie where these 2 sisters used to be super close and than drifted apart. The only major problem I had was visualizing how she was going to be able to tell that within the 2 minute time limit we have but otherwise I thought her idea was very good. The next person to go in my group had the idea of a comedy-racing moive like fast&furious but as a comedy. His pitch was very good only thing I commented on was that his acting had to be pretty good to give the correct tone of the opening.
I was the next person to go in the group and these were the following things I was told to help. "make sure the setting is done correctly otherwise film may look off," "maybe add another person just so the project doesn't feel so alone." These comments have made me rethink my project on how I can improve it and I will attempt my best to incorparte these into the final project.
These meetings I think were useful as they allowed me to rethink about my idea and allowed others to hear my idea and give me honest thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment