Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Portfolio post: Production Logo

     In this post I’m going to be showing the process of making the logo of the production company that is “creating” this film opening.

    I started with creating the outline of my company.

    I then created the name of this production company.

    I then decided what I wanted to fill that center piece of the logo.


    Finally I finalized the design to have two different looks to it as some companies do when the tone of their movie is darker.
This is the basic logo. It has a bit of color and the main image all visible color matching the name.

    This logo is the one I will be using for the film opening as I feel it fits the tone of my film opening better than the one that contains all the colors.












   
 The reason I’ve chosen to make the logo look like this is for a few reasons. The reason I’ve chosen “Aqua Studios” is because I am a swimmer and aqua stands in place of water, also it matches my radical gaming account AquaIT. And the capybara I’ve chosen is because my Minecraft skin is a capybara also I love capybaras I think they are amazing animals. The color choice is just to match the theme of water the blues are used to give the idea that aqua stands for water.
   
 Canva. (n.d.). Canva [Computer software]. https://www.canva.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Post: The final product

      This is it. This is my last post the links below will contaitn my CCRs and my portfolio project. Portfolio Project:  https://drive.goo...